Hello November! Fall is in full swing and that means lots of delicious soups and fall foods. Isn’t that the best part of the fall season? With Thanksgiving at the end of the month, I made sure and include a delicious turkey roast and some sides perfect for your celebration. I also have a delicious recipe for using up your turkey leftovers! You’ll find so much holiday goodness in this month’s meal plan. Here’s what you can expect:
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
This month, you’ll find lots of Thanksgiving recipes on the meal plan. My Turkey Roast with Gravy is the perfect quick and easy Thanksgiving day recipe for the Instant Pot! And if you’re looking for outstanding Thanksgiving side dish recipes to serve with the turkey, you’ll find plenty of options in this month’s meal plan. For some non Instant Pot side dish ideas, I’d suggest my Cornbread Stuffing and Ambrosia Salad. Both are so delicious!
Need a quick and easy turkey recipe? Try my Instant Pot Turkey Roast with Gravy. It’s the perfect main dish for any Thanksgiving dinner. And you won’t have to worry about spending hours and hours brining and roasting a whole turkey.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
You’ll find an impressive assortment of Instant Pot Soup Recipes in my November meal plan. You’ll find Split Pea Soup, Tomato Soup, French Onion Soup, White Turkey Chili, and much more. As the cold weather takes over this month, you’ll find loads of warming comfort in each of these bowls of soup.
White Turkey Chili
Have a ton of turkey leftover after Thanksgiving but don’t know what to do with it? Then you must try my Instant Pot White Turkey Chili recipe. It’s a delicious and comforting way to add a flavorful Tex-Mex spin to plain leftover turkey. For another delicious option, I’d suggest trying my Leftover Turkey Sandwiches, they are so yummy!
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
While we look forward to the holidays at the end of the month, we still have a few work/school weeks ahead. With that in mind, I included plenty of simple and hearty Instant Pot Pasta Recipes. You’ll be enjoying recipes like Meat Lasagna, Chicken Alfredo, Creamy Sausage Rigatoni, and Beef and Bowtie Pasta to name a few. There is nothing better than a big bowl of pasta to soothe a hungry tummy.
Make simple work of this Italian pasta using your pressure cooker. My Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo has all the creamy deliciousness of this traditional dish and takes less than 30 minutes to make. Serve with a side of homemade garlic bread for a complete Italian dinner.
Instant Pot Side Dishes
You’ll find lots of delicious Instant Pot Side Dishes to choose from in my November meal plan. Not only are these recipes perfect for fall weather, but they also make great sides for Thanksgiving. You’ll find recipes for Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese, and Sweet Potato Casserole. All are perfect sides for any day this month.
Sweet Potato Casserole
My Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole recipe is just perfect. It’s modified from my husband’s Traditional Sweet Potato Casserole so you can easily make it using your pressure cooker. This is one of those dishes my family looks forward to every year.
Instant Pot Desserts
If you’re looking for some amazing dessert recipes for the Instant Pot, then you’ll be excited about the recipes in this November meal plan. Fall is all about pumpkins and you’ll find plenty of pumpkin recipes included in the meal plan. Pumpkin Cheesecake and Pumpkin Pie Pudding are two amazing pumpkin-based recipes that you’ll be enjoying. Oh, and you must try the Arroz con Leche, it’s to die for!
Arroz con Leche
If you’re looking for a super easy, super delicious Instant Pot dessert that’s ready in no time, then my Instant Pot Arroz con Leche is the dessert that you’re looking for. It’s one of my most popular dessert recipes for a reason.
I can’t wait for Thanksgiving dinner! Happy cooking and Happy Thanksgiving!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
- November 1from One Happy Housewife
Looking for a hearty dish that can feed an entire family? Try this rich, creamy, and flavorful lasagna. It’s easy to prep and you’ll have it on the table in no time. Everyone will be asking for seconds.
- November 2from My Forking Life
Thick-cut pork chops seared, pressure cooked, and covered in a wonderful gravy.
- November 3from The Bearded Hiker
A delicious and healthy soup with over-the-top flavor.
- November 4from One Happy Housewife
A quick and easy pasta dish made with a homemade Alfredo sauce that’s incredibly rich and creamy.
- November 5from One Happy Housewife
Made with Israeli couscous, seasoned ground sirloin, and sweet peppers, this quick and easy pasta dish is full of flavor and certain to become a family favorite. Perfect for busy weeknights!
- November 6from One Happy Housewife
This wonderfully delicious and creamy tomato soup is infused with basil and lightly sweetened with honey.
- November 7from Piping Pot Curry
This easy shrimp curry is made in a coconut milk base and seasoned with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes, and flavorful Indian spices.
- November 8from One Happy Housewife
With a mix of sweet, acidic and earthy flavors this traditional Mexican food will provide a unique experience for your taste buds.
- November 9from One Happy Housewife
Enjoy the delightful tastes of the islands with this sweet, savory and tangy chicken cooked with bell pepper, sweet onion, pineapple and macadamia nuts.
- November 10from One Happy Housewife
A light minced meat with a fresh citrusy taste. Perfect served on a corn tortilla or over a bed of rice.
- November 11from One Happy Housewife
Rigatoni pasta, Italian sausage, and red peppers in a creamy marinara sauce. This deliciously flavorful and satisfying pasta dish is quick, simple, and perfect for weeknights.
- November 12from One Happy Housewife
Everything you love about chicken enchiladas in a warm comforting bowl of soup.
- November 13from One Happy Housewife
This classic comfort dish is made fast – from scratch. Egg noodles, tuna, and peas covered in a deliciously creamy homemade sauce with just the right seasonings will make this recipe an instant family favorite.
- November 14from Ministry of Curry
Sweet caramelized onions cooked in a flavorful broth and topped with toasty croutons and cheese.
- November 15from One Happy Housewife
Made with only 4 ingredients, this fall apart delicious pulled pork is so tasty and versatile.
- November 16from One Happy Housewife
This quick and easy soup is thick, creamy and perfectly seasoned with fall spices. The ideal meal for brisk autumn weather.
- November 17from Paint the Kitchen Red
Chicken, sausage, and shrimp make for a hearty bowl of Cajun comfort food.
- November 18from One Happy Housewife
Yes – you can enjoy Cajun Shrimp Alfredo at home! This creamy, rich pasta is loaded with andouille sausage, plump tender shrimp, and Cajun flavor. This popular recipe is easy to make and a must-try!
- November 19from One Happy Housewife
A very popular recipe that’s fast, easy, and so versatile. The perfect busy weeknight meal!
- November 20from One Happy Housewife
A fast and simple pasta dinner that even the most picky of eaters will devour. This one is sure to become one of your go-to recipes for those hectic weeknights.
- November 21from Simply Happy Foodie
A pumpkin stuffed with a savory and creamy stuffing that can be served as a main dish or side.
- November 22from One Happy Housewife
You’ve got a hungry family and not much time? This Instant Pot version of a traditional Italian dish is perfect for those busy nights when you need to get a tasty dinner on the table fast. This spaghetti and meat sauce is an easy one-pot meal that can be made in less than 15 minutes. Your family will love this one!
- November 23from Spice Cravings
This dump-and-start recipe makes a wonderfully hearty soup that is so rich and flavorful.
- November 24from One Happy Housewife
Tender, tasty chicken, sweet veggies, and dumplings. This is the epitome of comfort food.
- November 25from One Happy Housewife
The perfect combination of flavorful cheeses and a hint of garlic makes this super creamy mac and cheese absolutely incredible.
- November 26from One Happy Housewife
This tender, juicy turkey roast covered in a homemade turkey gravy is perfect for a no-fuss fall or holiday dinner.
- November 27from One Happy Housewife
If you’re looking for the perfect recipe for that leftover turkey, then this hearty and delicious chili is perfect!
- November 28from One Happy Housewife
With a perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors, this soup is the perfect comfort meal for cooler weather.
- November 29from Make Ahead Meal Mom
Take your ordinary holiday pork roast to a whole new level with this incredibly easy and wonderful recipe.
- November 30from One Happy Housewife
An incredibly easy and hearty family-friendly meal that’s oh so cheesy and delicious.
- from One Happy Housewife
This holiday favorite side dish is sweet, delicious and bursting with holiday goodness.
- from One Happy Housewife
Cooked and seasoned to perfection, these mashed potatoes are so fast and easy to make.
- from One Happy Housewife
Sweet ears of corn make an easy vegetable side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
The buttery garlic flavor make these tender green beans a favorite side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
The absolute BEST Instant Pot Mac and Cheese! A blend of four cheeses make it the creamiest and cheesiest. There is nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of this favorite pasta dish.
- from Food n Service
For the peanut butter and chocolate lovers, this chocolate lava cake is filled with warm gooey peanut butter. Yum!
- from Simply Happy Foodie
Welcome the cooler fall months by celebrating with this wonderful pumpkin cheesecake. This creamy dessert has the perfect combination of spices mixed with the delicious sweetness of cheesecake.
- from The Halfway Homesteaders
A great addition to Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner and perfect for that Fall sweet tooth.
- from Two Sleevers
An easy dump and go dessert that makes a great, low carb alternative to traditional pumpkin pie.
- from One Happy Housewife
This traditional Hispanic dessert is so creamy, rich and delicious. Simple ingredients and so quick and easy to make.
Download the November 2020 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of November, check out my archive of November Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
LOOKING FOR A PAST MEAL PLAN?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2023 Meal Plans
2022 Meal Plans
- December 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan