We’re already a full month into the new year. In this February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan, you’ll find lots of warm and comforting meals to help you get through the cold weather. There are plenty of comforting main dishes like Chicken and Dumplings and Pot Roast. And, the comfort continues with side dishes like Mac & Cheese and Mashed Potatoes. And to soothe even the most serious sweet tooth, the Turtle Lava Cakes are a must-try. Here’s what you can expect:
Instant Pot Comfort Meals
If you’re looking for comfort meals, I have lots of them in this February Meal Plan. You’ll find comforting dishes like Chicken and Rice, Pot Roast, Meat Loaf, and Chicken and Dumplings. Each of these recipes is quick, easy, and meant to warm you up on these wintry days of February.
Chicken and Dumplings
My Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings recipe is the epitome of comfort cooking. Tasty, bite-sized chicken, veggies, and wonderfully comforting dumplings in a brothy base. A bowl of this soul-nourishing soup delivers all the warmth that you’d expect of this quintessential Southern comfort food.
Instant Pot Sandwiches
The Instant Pot is great for making large batches of meat that can be used in some amazing sandwiches. From recipes for Turkey and Chicken, to recipes for Ham and Beef. There are so many great recipes that can be used to build some wonderfully delicious sandwiches.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Use my Instant Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork recipe to make the most amazing pulled pork sandwiches. This recipe only requires four ingredients, is super easy to make, and comes out so tender and delicious. Mix the pork with your favorite BBQ sauce and serve on a large hamburger bun with pickles and sliced onions. You’ll have the most perfect pulled pork sandwiches ever!
Instant Pot Valentines Day Recipes
I always like to include special recipes for any special days during the month. This month, we’ll be celebrating Valentines Day. So, I included a wonderful Beef Bourguignon recipe to help you celebrate that day with your significant other over a wonderful meal. If you’re looking for a pasta dish to serve for Valentines Day instead, I have some great ones.
Tuscan Chicken Pasta
I have an extra delicious pasta recipe to help you celebrate those special days with a special person. My Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta is not only outstanding, but it is super simple to make. You’ll impress your significant other with this restaurant-quality pasta dish made in your pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Side Dishes
Every meal needs some delicious side dishes to go along with it. And I always include plenty of Instant Pot sides for you to choose from in my meal plans. For instance, my Dr. Pepper Pulled pork is outstanding served with my Instant Pot Potato Salad. Here are some of the sides that you can expect to find in this February Meal Plan.
Mac & Cheese
My Instant Pot Mac & Cheese is phenomenal. I use a special blend of four kinds of cheese that gives this mac and cheese a super creamy texture and a flavor that pops. If you’re looking for a perfect comforting side dish to go with your comfort meal, this creamy pasta side is a perfect choice.
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are a perfect side for so many meals. This month, we have Pot Roast, Meat Loaf, and Mushroom and Onion Cube Steak on the meal plan. All perfect main dishes to serve with a side of mashed potatoes. This recipe for mashed potatoes is quick, simple, and gives you perfect mashed potatoes every time.
Instant Pot Desserts
I feature some marvelous Instant Pot Desserts on this February Meal Plan. You’ll find the most delightful Mini Pumpkin Pies. Not only are these pies cute, but they’re scrumptious. The Monkey Bread is another wonderfully warm sweet treat that you have to try. But the show stopper on this month’s meal plan are my lava cakes.
Turtle Lava Cakes
Looking for the most decadently delightful chocolate dessert that you can make in your Instant Pot? Then you have to try my Instant Pot Turtle Lava Cakes. These little cakes are just heavenly. When you take your first spoonful, the molten chocolate interior spills onto the plate. It’s just incredible. These are a perfect dessert to serve on Valentine’s Day.
Stay warm and have a wonderful February!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
- February 1from One Happy Housewife
Tender, tasty chicken, sweet veggies, and dumplings. This is the epitome of comfort food.
- February 2from The Halfway Homesteaders
This one is really great for either a side dish or a main dish – your choice! Kid friendly!
- February 3from Sidetracked Sarah
A simple dish that combines the cooking of rice and chicken in one pot.
- February 4from Simply Happy Foodie
A quick and easy meal that’s both delicious and healthy!
- February 5from Food n Service
This steak bowl is very popular! It will not disappoint.
- February 6from The Halfway Homesteaders
A wonderful ham with an absolutely delicious glaze.
- February 7from Paint the Kitchen Red
Enjoy tender shrimp and crisp bacon in a spicy tomato-based sauce over creamy grits with this wonderful one-pot meal.
- February 8from One Happy Housewife
The absolute BEST Instant Pot Mac and Cheese! A blend of four cheeses make it the creamiest and cheesiest. There is nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of this favorite pasta dish.
- February 9from The Halfway Homesteaders
Enjoy the taste of The Olive Garden’s Zuppa Tuscana right in the comfort of your own home.
- February 10from Sidetracked Sarah
Use this versatile recipe to make tacos, fajitas, nachos, salads, and more.
- February 11from Recipes from a Pantry
If you’re looking for a tender and flavorful pot roast made in the Instant Pot, then this one is perfect.
- February 12from Food n Service
A simple and delicious shredded chicken infused with the flavors of Asian cuisine.
- February 13from Spice Cravings
If you’re looking for a fantastic BBQ recipe, then these fall-off-the-bone pork ribs certainly fit the bill.
- February 14from My Food Story
I love how flavorful this looks and it’s all in the Instant Pot!
- February 15from One Happy Housewife
These tacos are made using frozen chicken and a few very simple ingredients. Perfect for when you need a good meal fast.
- February 16from The Halfway Homesteaders
Make a delicious and nutritious bone broth in your pressure cooker for a variety of dishes.
- February 17from Sidetracked Sarah
There is nothing like the aromas and tastes of a pot roast. This pressure cooker version is simple and delicious.
- February 18from The Typical Mom
- February 19from The Halfway Homesteaders
This popular Chinese-American dish is a classic that you’ll make over and over.
- February 20from Simply Happy Foodie
A fork tender steak smothered in a delicious onion gravy. Perfect served over mashed potatoes.
- February 21from Simply Happy Foodie
Always a favorite, this corned beef recipe is a winner!
- February 22from One Happy Housewife
Made with only 4 ingredients, this fall apart delicious pulled pork is so tasty and versatile.
- February 23from The Halfway Homesteaders
Perfect for the meat lover, meatloaf just got way easier to make!
- February 24from Adventures of a Nurse
Like cubed steak? This looks like a great and easy recipe to cook in your Instant Pot!
- February 25from Simply Happy Foodie
I’m a huge fan of Swedish Meatballs and these right here don’t disappoint!
- February 26from Food n Service
There is nothing better than a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup for when the weather gets cold.
- February 27from Recipes from a Pantry
Have a moist and flavorful rotisserie style chicken in less than 45 minutes with this simple recipe.
- February 28from Encouraging Moms at Home
Perfectly cooked spaghetti squash topped with a tasty chorizo sauce.
- from One Happy Housewife
Cooked and seasoned to perfection, these mashed potatoes are so fast and easy to make.
- from Carmy
Healthy and easy to make, acorn squash is the perfect side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
The buttery garlic flavor make these tender green beans a favorite side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
Sweet ears of corn make an easy vegetable side dish.
- from The Halfway Homesteaders
Pint-sized versions of this wonderfully comforting traditional pie.
- from One Happy Housewife
These deliciously decadent mini cakes are overflowing with a molten chocolate center, caramel and pecans. They are an indulgence like no other!
- from Simply Happy Foodie
A sweet and healthy snack that’s so much better than the store bought kind.
- from Food n Service
This super popular Monkey Bread recipe is a must try! Sweet perfection!
Download the February 2018 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of February, check out my archive of February Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
LOOKING FOR A PAST MEAL PLAN?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2023 Meal Plans
- May 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2022 Meal Plans
- December 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan