School is back in session, and that means busy weeknights and activity-packed weekends. My September Instant Pot Meal Plan takes this into consideration. I’ve included lots of easy weeknight meals and some big hearty meals on the weekends, so you can enjoy leftovers during the week. Here’s what you can expect:
Instant Pot Meals That Stretch
I love making meals that will last a few days. That way, I don’t have to worry about lunches, I just serve leftovers.
With that in mind, how does Dr. Pepper
Easy Weeknight Meals for the Instant Pot
Mondays are usually hard days, so I’ve included the easiest Instant Pot recipes on Mondays. My Easy Beef & Bowtie Pasta is so delicious and super kid-friendly. Other easy Monday meals in the meal plan include Ribs, Lasagna, Taco Pasta, and Beans. For other days of the week, you’ll find more easy recipes like Fettuccine Alfredo, and Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
Ethnic Recipes for the Instant Pot
This month you’ll also find some delicious ethnic meals from some fabulous bloggers. Try your hand at Vegetable Pulav, Korean Spice Chicken, Ragda Patties, and more! Lots of international dishes to choose from, with a focus on Indian cuisine.
Instant Pot Side Dishes
I’ve given you plenty of options for Instant Pot side dishes to pair with all these delicious meals. From mashed potatoes and corn pudding to an Indian cauliflower and Asian corn soup. Some of these sides are so delicious that they may end up stealing the show.
Instant Pot Desserts
Finally, don’t forget about dessert. You’ll find cakes, flan, and even some fudgy brownies and monkey bread for you to indulge!
Enjoy your September with some delicious meals!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
- September 1
Mango BBQ Fish Tacosfrom The Halfway Homesteaders
The wonderful sweet spiciness of these fish tacos will transform taco Tuesdays.
- September 2
Dr. Pepper Pulled Porkfrom One Happy Housewife
Made with only 4 ingredients, this fall apart delicious pulled pork is so tasty and versatile.
- September 3
Beef & Bowtie Pastafrom One Happy Housewife
A fast and simple pasta dinner that even the most picky of eaters will devour. This one is sure to become one of your go-to recipes for those hectic weeknights.
- September 4
Chicken Soupfrom One Happy Housewife
This hearty, healthy, homemade chicken soup is so tasty and loaded with nourishing vegetables and spices.
- September 5
Ragda Pattiesfrom Ministry of Curry
Enjoy this popular Indian street food in your own home. Spicy, sweet, and tangy, each bite is an explosion of flavors.
- September 6
Hawaiian Sloppy Joesfrom One Happy Housewife
Pineapple, red and yellow peppers, and sweet onion give the traditional Sloppy Joe a Hawaiian twist.
- September 7
Asian Salmonfrom The Halfway Homesteaders
This salmon is easy to make, and the taste of the sauce is so delicious!
- September 8
Fettuccine Alfredofrom Simply Happy Foodie
A dump and start pasta dish is so rich, creamy, and delicious that you’ll savor every bite.
- September 9
Mississippi Chickenfrom Simply Happy Foodie
An amazingly tasty twist on Mississippi Pot Roast.
- September 10
Meaty Lasagnafrom One Happy Housewife
Looking for a hearty dish that can feed an entire family? Try this rich, creamy, and flavorful lasagna. It’s easy to prep and you’ll have it on the table in no time. Everyone will be asking for seconds.
- September 11
Salpicónfrom One Happy Housewife
A light minced meat with a fresh citrusy taste. Perfect served on a corn tortilla or over a bed of rice.
- September 12
Zuppa Tuscanafrom The Halfway Homesteaders
Enjoy the taste of The Olive Garden’s Zuppa Tuscana right in the comfort of your own home.
- September 13
Cheeseburger Tortilla Piefrom Home Pressure Cooking
With a quick prep and cook time, this tasty tortilla pie is a perfect weeknight dinner.
- September 14
Hawaiian Chickenfrom One Happy Housewife
Enjoy the delightful tastes of the islands with this sweet, savory and tangy chicken cooked with bell pepper, sweet onion, pineapple and macadamia nuts.
- September 15
Coconut Shrimp Curryfrom Piping Pot Curry
This easy shrimp curry is made in a coconut milk base and seasoned with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes, and flavorful Indian spices.
- September 16
American Goulashfrom Simply Happy Foodie
This classic one-pot pasta meal (with an American twist) is made with ground beef, green pepper, and macaroni. It’s easy to make and will be done in under an hour. Your family will be fed and happy in no time!
- September 17
Coca-Cola Ribsfrom The Halfway Homesteaders
These ribs are so sweet and clean the bone delicious. Plus, they’re so easy to make!
- September 18
Black Eyed Peas Curryfrom Piping Pot Curry
Black-eyed peas made in an onion-tomato gravy, with lots of ginger, garlic and aromatic spices.
- September 19
Creamy Tomato Soupfrom Piping Pot Curry
Made with fresh tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, a hint of garlic, and topped with cream and cheese.
- September 20
Shrimp and Gritsfrom Paint the Kitchen Red
Enjoy tender shrimp and crisp bacon in a spicy tomato-based sauce over creamy grits with this wonderful one-pot meal.
- September 21
Spicy Taco Pastafrom Ministry of Curry
This cheesy pasta dish is made with ground chicken, onions, jalapeños, cilantro and loaded with Mexican flavors.
- September 22
Balsamic Apple Pork Tenderloinfrom Simply Happy Foodie
Tender and moist pork medallions drenched in an amazingly sweet & tangy sauce.
- September 23
Red Kidney Beans Curryfrom Simply Vegetarian 777
A delicious and flavorful Indian dish that’s easily made in the Instant Pot.
- September 24
Spiced Ground Beef (Keema Matar)from Spice Cravings
A semi-dry Indian curry, made with ground meat and green peas, seasoned with Indian spices.
- September 25
Korean Spice Chickenfrom Spice Cravings
A delicious combination of Korean Bibimbap and Bulgogi made in the Instant Pot.
- September 26
Spaghetti with Meat Saucefrom Paint the Kitchen Red
An easy and tasty one-pot spaghetti with meat sauce. And the sauce is made from scratch!
- September 27
Vegetable Pulavfrom Simply Vegetarian 777
A simple, easy way to make a perfect Pulav, spicy rice dish.
- September 28
Meatballsfrom Recipes from a Pantry
These meatballs are juicy, made from pantry staples, and easy to make.
- September 29
Gumbofrom Paint the Kitchen Red
Chicken, sausage, and shrimp make for a hearty bowl of Cajun comfort food.
Corn Pudding Casserolefrom Home Pressure Cooking
Brussels Sproutsfrom Recipes from a Pantry
Corn on the Cobfrom One Happy Housewife
Mashed Potatoesfrom One Happy Housewife
Asian Sweet Corn Soupfrom Simply Vegetarian 777
Cauliflower with Potatoes (Aloo Gobi)from Paint the Kitchen Red
Cinnamon Apple Pecan Caramel Monkey Breadfrom Home Pressure Cooking
A warm, ooey gooey, treat that you can’t stop eating.
Rainbow Bundt Cakefrom Recipes from a Pantry
A fluffy and colourful cake that the kids will love.
Flanfrom One Happy Housewife
One of my favorite desserts growing up! A heavenly dark caramel blankets this rich, creamy, and silky smooth flan. You’ll want to make this one all the time!
Coconut Cakefrom One Happy Housewife
Topped with a heavenly creamy coconut glaze, this moist and delicious cake is loaded with coconut goodness and is the perfect sweet treat to share with friends and family.
Summer Berry Bread Puddingfrom Ministry of Curry
A creamy bread pudding made with berries tucked in layers of brioche bread and milk custard.
Fudgy Browniesfrom Spice Cravings
If chocolate brownies and molten lava cake had a baby, it’d be named Fudgy Brownies. So delicious!
Download the September 2018 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of September, check out my archive of September Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
LOOKING FOR A PAST MEAL PLAN?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2023 Meal Plans
- May 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2022 Meal Plans
- December 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan