Summer is here!! School will be out in a few days and that means kids at home all day! Yikes! At least we homeschool 3 out of 5 so it’s not too much of a difference for us. But summer also means not so early mornings, and I’m all about that! You’ll love the June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan. The meal plan is full of easy and delicious meals to keep your family happy during this first summer month. Here’s what you can expect:
Big Batch Instant Pot Recipes
I’ve included some big, delicious meals you can enjoy for several days. That way you don’t have to worry so much about cooking every day. You’ll find the Hawaiian favorite Kalua Pork, which you can eat on its own or stuff into tacos or sandwiches.
You’ll also be making a big pot of Chicken and Dumplings. It’s the quintessential comfort food and you’ll get to enjoy it for a couple of days. The leftovers are always best!
My super popular Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork is also in the June meal plan. This pulled pork recipe is so easy to make, only requires 4 ingredients, and you can use it for so many meals! Sandwiches, quesadillas, nachos, and tacos to name a few!
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
I also added some very easy pasta meals perfect for those busy weeknights or for when you’re tired from wrangling the kids all day! For those days, my Easy Beef & Bowtie Pasta is on point! This pasta dish is kid-friendly and super easy and quick to make.
Some other easy pasta dishes that you’ll find on this month’s meal plan are a traditional Lasagna, a creamy Beef Casserole, and a wonderful recipe for Swedish Meatballs.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Chicken is my absolute favorite! I’ve included some wonderful easy chicken recipes for you to enjoy this month. Chicken Curry is an Indian classic that is always delicious. Serve over white rice and you have a complete meal. And the Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken is a must-try. It is super quick to make and the results are just as good as anything you’d get at a restaurant.
Side Dish Recipes for the Instant Pot
As usual, I made sure and added some easy side dishes. The Scalloped Potatoes and Macaroni and Cheese are comforting classics that go well with so many meals. If you’re looking for something healthier, then try the Quinoa and Vegetable Pilaf.
Instant Pot Desserts
This is my favorite part of any meal, and I have some amazing dessert recipes on my June meal plan calendar. You’ll find a fantastic recipe for Monkey Bread. Just serve warm with a scoop of ice cream and you’ll be in heaven.
Oh, and how about a Carrot Cake? Enjoy a slice of this timeless classic that’s made healthier by using low carb ingredients. Don’t worry, the carb count may be lower, but the flavor is all there. It’s still delicious!
And if you couldn’t care less about cutting out the carbs, then try my favorite Friday dessert, Turtle Lava Cakes. These little decadent cakes are literally oozing with warm, chocolaty goodness.
Bring it summer! We’re ready for you with meals planned for every day!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
- June 1from One Happy Housewife
Looking for a hearty dish that can feed an entire family? Try this rich, creamy, and flavorful lasagna. It’s easy to prep and you’ll have it on the table in no time. Everyone will be asking for seconds.
- June 2from The Typical Mom
Fall off the bone tender drumsticks made fast in the pressure cooker.
- June 3from One Happy Housewife
An unbelievably flavorful and juicy meat, covered in melted cheese and served on toasted, crispy, buttered bread.
- June 4from Two Sleevers
This Brazilian Sopa de Palmito uses just a few simple ingredients to make a creamy, tangy soup in minutes.
- June 5from Recipes from a Pantry
A moist and super easy pressure cooker pork tenderloin that’s loaded with Vietnamese flavor.
- June 6from One Happy Housewife
A fast and simple pasta dinner that even the most picky of eaters will devour. This one is sure to become one of your go-to recipes for those hectic weeknights.
- June 7from Recipes from a Pantry
A simple and comforting Indian curry dish that’s full of flavor.
- June 8from Paint the Kitchen Red
A New Orleans staple, this Instant Pot version of jambalaya is loaded with andouille sausage, chicken, and shrimp. So tasty!
- June 9from Living Sweet Moments
Melt-in-your-mouth tender flank steak infused with a sweet and savory sauce. Skip that night out at PF Chang’s and make this instead.
- June 10from One Happy Housewife
Tender, tasty chicken, sweet veggies, and dumplings. This is the epitome of comfort food.
- June 11from Piping Pot Curry
Eggs are boiled in curry sauce for a flavorful protein-rich dish.
- June 12from One Happy Housewife
A light minced meat with a fresh citrusy taste. Perfect served on a corn tortilla or over a bed of rice.
- June 13from The Halfway Homesteaders
This rich and creamy Alfredo pasta will satisfy your appetite for Italian.
- June 14from This Old Gal
Fresh apples, grapes, and celery give this sandwich a nice crunch and taste.
- June 15from The Halfway Homesteaders
The rich and wonderful flavors of pizza, in a soup bowl.
- June 16from Paint the Kitchen Red
An authentic New Orleans recipe made with red beans, andouille sausage and ham hock served over rice.
- June 17from Paint the Kitchen Red
Made with a baguette, pork, pickled vegetables, and fresh herbs, this Vietnamese sandwich explodes with the flavors of Asia.
- June 18from Food n Service
An easy spaghetti recipe that’s perfect for those days when you’re short on time.
- June 19from Two Sleevers
An easy recipe that’ll give you restaurant quality butter chicken in under 30 minutes.
- June 20from Simply Happy Foodie
Looking for a different ground beef recipe? This Korean style ground beef will do it!
- June 21from Piping Pot Curry
This easy shrimp curry is made in a coconut milk base and seasoned with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes, and flavorful Indian spices.
- June 22from One Happy Housewife
This deliciously creamy beef and pasta casserole is the perfect hearty and filling comfort dish for those busy weeknights. It’s fast and easy to make, full of flavor, and guaranteed to satisfy those hungry bellies. This one is sure to become a favorite in your home.
- June 23from The Halfway Homesteaders
A wonderful Tex-Mex favorite in a soup bowl.
- June 24from One Happy Housewife
Made with only 4 ingredients, this fall apart delicious pulled pork is so tasty and versatile.
- June 25from Simply Happy Foodie
I’m a huge fan of Swedish Meatballs and these right here don’t disappoint!
- June 26from This Old Gal
You’ll have a restaurant quality dish in less than 30 minutes thanks to the pressure cooker.
- June 27from Recipes from a Pantry
A hearty and meaty stew that’s full of flavor.
- June 28from Food n Service
This pasta dish is so cheesy and delicious with tender bite-sized pieces of chicken.
- June 29from Adventures of a Nurse
A full meal, these beef tips, gravy and mashed potatoes combo is so good!
- June 30from Simply Happy Foodie
Achieve that delicious luau flavor at home with just a few ingredients and a pressure cooker.
- from The Halfway Homesteaders
Chickpeas can be incorporated into so many wonderful and healthy recipes.
- from Piping Pot Curry
This vegan and gluten-free pilaf is high in protein and big on flavor.
- from Recipes from a Pantry
Cooked to tender perfection, these potatoes are engulfed in a creamy, cheesy sauce with a golden crunchy top.
- from One Happy Housewife
The buttery garlic flavor make these tender green beans a favorite side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
The absolute BEST Instant Pot Mac and Cheese! A blend of four cheeses make it the creamiest and cheesiest. There is nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of this favorite pasta dish.
- from Food n Service
This super popular Monkey Bread recipe is a must try! Sweet perfection!
- from The Halfway Homesteaders
This healthier version of a classic carrot cake is made with fewer carbs but keeps all the flavor.
- from One Happy Housewife
These deliciously decadent mini cakes are overflowing with a molten chocolate center, caramel and pecans. They are an indulgence like no other!
- from One Happy Housewife
This traditional Hispanic dessert is so creamy, rich and delicious. Simple ingredients and so quick and easy to make.
- from Living Sweet Moments
This moist, creamy, and decadent cheesecake is a pure slice of heaven.
Download the June 2018 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of June, check out my archive of June Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
LOOKING FOR A PAST MEAL PLAN?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2022 Meal Plans
- October 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan