In this February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan, you’ll find lots of delicious meals, side dishes, and desserts for this chilly month. This month you’ll enjoy a comforting bowl of Tomato Soup, a hearty Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, a delicious Taco Pasta (a family favorite), and so much more. The temperatures have been brutal and these meals are sure to help keep you warm. Here’s what you can expect:
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
February can bring harsh cold weather. So, you’ll need some meals that will help you fight the freeze. There is nothing better than a piping hot bowl of soup to warm you from head to toe and inside out. I have some wonderful Instant Pot Soups for you this month. You’ll find my Tomato Soup, Taco Soup, and Chicken Soup on this February Meal Plan, to name a few.
I have a weakness for tomato soup. It has to be my absolute favorite soup. I’ve made my Instant Pot Tomato Soup recipe to be easy and to satisfy that craving for the amazing comforting flavor of tomato soup. I infused this soup with basil and a touch of honey, which makes this recipe extra special. Tomato soup always requires some bread to dip in it so, I always make some crusty bread to serve with it.
This Instant Pot Taco Soup recipe is filled with loads of festive flavor. I use a special blend of spices to give this soup its big taco taste. You’ll love that I made this soup super hearty by loading it with ground beef, three types of beans, fire-roasted tomatoes, corn, and green chilis. We always add our favorite taco toppings to each bowl of this soup.
My Instant Pot Chicken Soup will not only warm you up, but it will help you fight those nasty bugs that we all pick up during the winter months. I make this chicken soup recipe using a whole chicken, wholesome vegetables, and wonderful herbs and spices. This soup is big on flavor and comfort.
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
Need more comfort? I have loads of comforting Instant Pot Pasta Recipes in my February Meal Plan. All of the pasta recipes in my meal plans are easy to make, tastes delicious, and will be loved by the entire family. The Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, Taco Pasta, and Cheeseburger Mac are especially comforting during these brutally bitter days of February.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
For a traditional Italian comfort dish, my Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is perfect. You can never go wrong with this recipe. The entire family loves it, it’s filling, and it’s fast to make. Serve it with a side of my homemade garlic bread, and you’re golden! A perfect pasta dish for any day of the week.
Add some festive Mexican flair to pasta night with my Instant Pot Taco Pasta recipe. I use taco seasonings to give the ground beef and pasta its unmistakable taco flavor. We like to top each plate of pasta with all our favorite toppings including sour cream, shredded cheese, and cilantro.
Looking for a kid favorite? My Instant Pot Cheeseburger Pasta is a must! It delivers all the flavor of a cheeseburger in a pasta dish. I season the ground beef to perfection and load this pasta dish up with copious amounts of cheddar cheese. We like to top ours with bacon crumbles for an unbeatable kid-friendly pasta dish.
Instant Pot Side Dishes
I have some outstanding Instant Pot Side Dishes for you this month. You’ll find some super comforting options for this cold weather. My Mac and Cheese and my Mashed Potatoes are always favorites that go well with so many main dishes.
I also have some super special sides for you in this February Meal Plan. My Loaded Mashed Cauliflower is to die for. And the Butternut Mac and Cheese is so creamy and delicious.
Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
If you’re ready to take cauliflower to a whole other level, then you have to try this recipe. My Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Cauliflower is as comforting and delicious as cauliflower can get. The cauliflower is so smooth and so creamy. And it’s topped with melted cheddar cheese and bacon. Wow! This cauliflower recipe is phenomenal.
Butternut Mac and Cheese
This is such a delicious spin on traditional Mac & Cheese. My Instant Pot Butternut Mac and Cheese is a perfect way to warm up on a chilly day. The butternut squash, cinnamon, and nutmeg will make this a favorite comforting side dish to serve with soups, meats, and much more.
Instant Pot Dessert
This month’s desserts are amazing! You must try the Cheesecake and the Brownies recipes. Making these two classic desserts in the Instant Pot is quick and simple. Another super simple recipe that’s a perfect fit for the pressure cooker are the Cakes in a Jar. So warm and delicious. My February Meal Plan is loaded with delicious desserts!
I’ve also included two of my reader’s favorite desserts this month. So, don’t miss my Arroz con Leche and Flan recipes. They are both outstanding!
Arroz con Leche
This warm and comforting dessert is perfect for cold winter days. My Instant Pot Arroz con Leche will warm you from the inside. After making this simple Hispanic dessert, serve it warm and top with a few dashes of cinnamon. It’s so delightful.
Looking for something rich, creamy, and sweet? Try my Instant Pot Flan. This isn’t your typical flan. This flan is so thick, so luscious, and so creamy! With a consistency of a soft cheesecake, you’ll fall in love with this Honduran version of flan. And the caramel sauce on top is on point! If you’re looking for a perfect dessert to follow any meal, then this recipe is it!
Enjoy Valentine’s Day and have a wonderful month of February!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
These are the dishes for February.
- February 1from One Happy Housewife
This wonderfully delicious and creamy tomato soup is infused with basil and lightly sweetened with honey.
- February 2from The Halfway Homesteaders
This hearty and delicious dinner makes the perfect St. Patricks day meal.
- February 3from One Happy Housewife
Made with only 4 ingredients, this fall apart delicious pulled pork is so tasty and versatile.
- February 4from One Happy Housewife
You’ve got a hungry family and not much time? This Instant Pot version of a traditional Italian dish is perfect for those busy nights when you need to get a tasty dinner on the table fast. This spaghetti and meat sauce is an easy one-pot meal that can be made in less than 15 minutes. Your family will love this one!
- February 5from One Happy Housewife
A very popular recipe that’s fast, easy, and so versatile. The perfect busy weeknight meal!
- February 6from Paint the Kitchen Red
Drenched in a rich and flavorful sauce, these fall-apart tender beef short ribs taste like they simmered for hours!
- February 7from One Happy Housewife
With a perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors, this soup is the perfect comfort meal for cooler weather.
- February 8from Simply Happy Foodie
This hearty Italian dish is loaded with rich tomato flavor.
- February 9from Piping Pot Curry
Enjoy this popular Indian street food made with potatoes and vegetables in a tomato base.
- February 10from Spice Cravings
There’s no better game-day party food than buffalo chicken wings served with a side of blue cheese dressing.
- February 11from This Old Gal
This chicken is absolutely delicious! Covered in a sweet honey glaze and pickled jalapeños, it’s bursting with the perfect balance of sweet, savory, and spice.
- February 12from One Happy Housewife
Love Mexican food but tired of the same ‘ole, same ‘ole? Then try this easy and delicious pasta dish. It’s kid-approved and will be ready in no time. It’s the perfect hearty meal for a busy weeknight.
- February 13from Ministry of Curry
This delicious dump-and-go chili recipe is easy to make and so filling.
- February 14from One Happy Housewife
Perfectly cooked and tender lobster tails made fast in the Instant Pot.
- February 15from Recipes from a Pantry
If you’re looking for a tender and flavorful pot roast made in the Instant Pot, then this one is perfect.
- February 16from The Typical Mom
Moist and full of flavor these sweet and spicy chicken bites are smothered in a delicious honey sauce.
- February 17from One Happy Housewife
Authentic flavor, incredibly juicy pork, and crispy edges. Traditional pork carnitas made in a fraction of the time.
- February 18from One Happy Housewife
A fast and simple pasta dinner that even the most picky of eaters will devour. This one is sure to become one of your go-to recipes for those hectic weeknights.
- February 19from One Happy Housewife
A wonderful dump-and-go meal that’s loaded with taco flavor, requires very little prep, and uses easy to find ingredients.
- February 20from Cooking with Karli
Enjoy a bowl of tender chicken, crunchy veggies, and rice covered in a homemade Teriyaki sauce.
- February 21from Simply Vegetarian 777
This rich and creamy pasta dish has a Cajun kick making it so delicious. It’ll leave you drooling.
- February 22from One Happy Housewife
This hearty, healthy, homemade chicken soup is so tasty and loaded with nourishing vegetables and spices.
- February 23from One Happy Housewife
A super hearty and flavorful, from-scratch pasta casserole that’s sure to be a hit with the kids. This one is so delicious, it’s like having your favorite burger in a bowl. A great meal for busy weeknights.
- February 24from One Happy Housewife
An unbelievably flavorful and juicy meat, covered in melted cheese and served on toasted, crispy, buttered bread.
- February 25from One Happy Housewife
This deliciously creamy beef and pasta casserole is the perfect hearty and filling comfort dish for those busy weeknights. It’s fast and easy to make, full of flavor, and guaranteed to satisfy those hungry bellies. This one is sure to become a favorite in your home.
- February 26from One Happy Housewife
With a mix of sweet, acidic and earthy flavors this traditional Mexican food will provide a unique experience for your taste buds.
- February 27from One Happy Housewife
A hearty, comforting bowl of homemade chili packed full of amazing flavor.
- February 28from One Happy Housewife
A light minced meat with a fresh citrusy taste. Perfect served on a corn tortilla or over a bed of rice.
- from One Happy Housewife
You’ll never think of cauliflower the same way after trying this amazingly delicious casserole. Enjoy this creamy, cheesy cauliflower casserole with any meal.
- from One Happy Housewife
Fall spices and a rich and creamy cheddar flavor are perfectly paired with sweet butternut squash in this comforting pasta dish. This is an amazing comfort dish.
- from Paint the Kitchen Red
A quick and easy Chinese style fried rice made in the Instant Pot.
- from One Happy Housewife
Cooked and seasoned to perfection, these mashed potatoes are so fast and easy to make.
- from One Happy Housewife
The absolute BEST Instant Pot Mac and Cheese! A blend of four cheeses make it the creamiest and cheesiest. There is nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of this favorite pasta dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
This traditional Hispanic dessert is so creamy, rich and delicious. Simple ingredients and so quick and easy to make.
- from Simply Happy Foodie
A New York cheesecake is a true American classic. So dense, rich, and creamy, this cheesecake recipe is a must try.
- from Spice Cravings
If chocolate brownies and molten lava cake had a baby, it’d be named Fudgy Brownies. So delicious!
- from One Happy Housewife
One of my favorite desserts growing up! A heavenly dark caramel blankets this rich, creamy, and silky smooth flan. You’ll want to make this one all the time!
- from The Halfway Homesteaders
These wonderful cakes come in so many delicious flavors and are so easy to make.
Download the February 2019 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of February, check out my archive of February Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
LOOKING FOR A PAST MEAL PLAN?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2022 Meal Plans
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan