Meal planning is one of those things that I’ve never been 100% successful at. I always start with the best intentions and somehow after a short while I fall back into old habits.
It’s always the same story:
We get all excited, plan out a week of meals and buy all the ingredients. For a whole week, we eat delicious pre-planned meals and there’s no eating out. (That means $$ saved!!) Then comes week two and then life happens and we forget to plan the meals for the week and then it’s over. Who wants Chick Fil A?
I Have a Plan with Reinforcements
So this year, I’m making it a goal to meal plan. Once I make it a goal, it’s ON!! I’m being smart about it though. I have back up! I have expert backup.
I decided to join together with a group of blogger friends who love cooking in their Instant Pot as much as I do. We have joined forces and have put together a whole month of delicious Instant Pot meals! One meal for every day of the month of February. We even threw in a few desserts and sides to go along with it.
Time to Conquer This Meal Planning Thing
Ok, so with 5 children and life in general, I have to be realistic. Maybe I won’t be able to follow the plan perfectly. Maybe you won’t either. The beauty of it is, you can tweak it when you need to and you can move things around to suit your needs. The key is to try to be as consistent as possible and when you go off track, just try to get back on it as soon as possible. Let’s be as intentional as possible and we can conquer this meal planning thing together!!
Printable Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below you can see a list of all the meals for the month of February. We’ve also put together a handy printable calendar so you can get a full monthly view of the plan.
The PDF has clickable links as well so you can download it and keep it on your computer to visit all the recipes. The printable/PDF is available to my subscribers. If you’re not a subscriber yet, sign up below so you can have access to my entire collection of printables.
Instant Pot Main Dishes
- February 1: Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- February 2: Instant Pot Cheesy Beef Taters
- February 3: Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- February 4: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Salmon Recipe
- February 5: Instant Pot Chili Lime Steak Bowl
- February 6: Pressure Cooker Honey Glazed Ham
- February 7: Low Country Shrimp Grits in the Instant Pot
- February 8: Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- February 9: Instant Pot Zuppa Tuscana
- February 10: Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken
- February 11: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Pot Roast
- February 12: Instant Pot Asian Chicken
- February 13: Pressure Cooker 3 Ingredient Ribs
- February 14: Beef Bourguignon for the Instant Pot
- February 15: Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- February 16: Instant Pot Bone Broth
- February 17: Instant Pot 3 Packet Roast
- February 18: Tilapia Recipes in the Pressure Cooker
- February 19: Instant Pot Kung Pao Chicken
- February 20: Pressure Cooker Mushroom and Onion Cubed Steak
- February 21: Corned Beef and Cabbage in the Instant Pot
- February 22: Instant Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- February 23: Instant Pot Meat Loaf
- February 24: Instant Pot Cubed Steak & Gravy
- February 25: Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs
- February 26: Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- February 27: Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken
- February 28: Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash with Chorizo Sauce
Instant Pot Side Dishes
Instant Pot Dessert
- Instapot Baked Apples Recipe
- Instant Pot Mini Pumpkin Pie
- Instant Pot Lava Cake
- Instapot Cinnamon Applesauce Recipe
- Instant Pot Monkey Bread
In true infomercial fashion, BUT WAIT!
We’re so excited about this All Instant Pot Meal plan that we decided to have a giveaway! One lucky winner will win all of these Instant Pot accessories! Woohoo!!
It’s easy to enter. You can do so on the form below.
Giveaway open to residents of the continental U.S. We have the right to substitute for like-kind since we can’t control availability at contest’s end. This Giveaway is not affiliated with Instant Pot or any of the other prize brands.
Don’t forget to check back at the end of February for March’s Menu Plan Calendar!