Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs is really one of the easiest recipes on the blog. You know I love easy and this recipe takes the cake! I always have the ingredients on hand and my family absolutely devours it.
I love making pasta in the Instant Pot, if only for the fact that I don’t have to drain it, and that means one less dish to clean! I’ve come up with several Instant Pot pasta recipes and they quickly become family favorites. My Instant Pot Taco Pasta and my Instant Pot Cheeseburger Mac are both must tries!
Simple Ingredients for Instant Pot Spaghetti & Meatballs
You seriously only need 4 ingredients and you can have them on hand all the time! Frozen meatballs, spaghetti, your favorite pasta sauce, and chicken broth, that’s it. I like to make a big batch for my large family. This recipe will feed my family of 7 and we usually have just a little left over.
This is an easy recipe for those super busy weeknights we all have. If you have time and want to make your own meatballs, though, I recommend making them ahead of time and freezing them.
I’ve been asked why I use chicken broth and not
Pin it to Pinterest
Save this Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs for later.
Layering Is The Key to Perfect Spaghetti & Meatballs
In order for your Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs to be a success, you have to layer your ingredients. Don’t want to end up with the dreaded burn message.
You will place your frozen meatballs at the bottom. Next, you need to break your spaghetti in half and layer it on top of the meatballs. Next, you’ll pour your chicken broth in the pot. Finally, you will layer the pasta sauce on top. Don’t mix anything, just layer.
Kitchen Prep Tools, Utensils & Appliances
Here is a list of the kitchen prep tools, utensils, and appliances I used to make this recipe.
Prep Tools & Utensils
This Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe is so quick and simple and you won’t need many utensils to make it. These are the items you’ll need to prep and make this recipe:
- You’ll need a 4-cup liquid measuring cup for the chicken broth and a spoon or spatula for mixing the ingredients together after they have cooked. I always use my favorite silicone spoon for this.
Appliances & Cookware
Serving Platters & Dishes
This set of dinnerware is what we use day-to-day. We use them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Instant Pot Accessories
Make sure to check out my post on Must-Have Accessories for the Instant Pot. You’ll find a complete list of all the top accessories that can be used with your Instant Pot.
I know you and your family will love this Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe! I’d love to hear in the comments when you try it. You can also check out my Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Homemade taste that’s quick, easy and uses only four simple ingredients
- First layer the meatballs on the bottom of the pot, then break the spaghetti pasta in half and spread them in a layer over the meatballs.
- Next, pour the chicken stock into the pot and then layer the jar of pasta sauce evenly over the top of the pasta. Do not mix the ingredients.
- Close the pot and set the pressure release valve to 'Sealing'.
- Set the Instant Pot to cook on 'Manual' or 'High Pressure' for 8 minutes. Once the cooking time has completed, allow for a 2-minute natural pressure release.
- Once the 2-minute NPR has completed, carefully release the remaining pressure from the pot.
- Open the pot and using a spoon or spatula, thoroughly mix the spaghetti and meatballs together breaking apart any pasta that may have stuck together during cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!
While every effort is made to correctly calculate these nutritional facts, they should be used as general guidance as they may not be 100% accurate.