Welcome back, February! The air is still chilly and your stomach’s growling for some good food. This month you’ll find plenty of recipes that will make the perfect meal to keep warm on those cold nights. And with February here, that means it’s time to create something special for that someone special! So, make sure not to miss my extra special recipe for February 14th!! Here’s what you can expect in this month’s Meal Plan.
Instant Pot Soups
Looking for a way to keep your family warm and cozy during these cold winter months? Look no further than my February Instant Pot Meal Plan! There are lots of delicious soups that you can prepare using only ingredients from the pantry.
Instant Pot Pastas
If you need a meal that’s easy, filling, and soothing for your soul when the weather is unpleasant outside then this Meal Plan has got just what you’re looking for! There are plenty of Instant Pot Pasta Dishes included because… What’s more comforting on a cold and dreary day than a hearty plate of warm pasta? So no matter which way (or how often) you like cooking up some noodles, you’ll find plenty of options that are sure to be gobbled up before ya know it.
Instant Pot Valentines Day Recipes
With February 14th just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about what kind of special dinner to make. Well, I have a great dish for you – Lobster Tails!!!
This seafood dish will make for an amazing date night. And since it’s cooked in your pressure cooker, it is easy to prepare, cooks fast, and cooks perfectly! The pressure cooker brings out the tender sweetness of the lobster tails while retaining their flavor. It’s lobster perfection! This simple recipe will let you focus on enjoying a delicious meal with your loved one without worrying about messing something up.
Instant Pot Side Dishes
This February, you’ll find lots of side dishes that are perfect for serving with your meals! The meal plan has a variety of Instant Pot Side Dishes to choose from.
Instant Pot Desserts
This February Instant Pot Meal Plan is a dessert lover’s dream. All of the dessert recipes in this month’s meal plan are sweet and easy to make. They’re the perfect way to follow up any meal!
Have a happy Valentine’s Day and enjoy this February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
- February 1from One Happy Housewife
The combination of broccoli, carrots, cream, and cheddar make for a hearty soup that’s amazingly creamy and flavorful.
- February 2from One Happy Housewife
With a mix of sweet, acidic and earthy flavors this traditional Mexican food will provide a unique experience for your taste buds.
- February 3from One Happy Housewife
You can never go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone loves it and it’s always easy. This recipe makes it even easier because it requires no prep and is ready in minutes.
- February 4from The Bearded Hiker
This quick and hearty soup is perfect to feed your family on a cool winter day.
- February 5from Cooking with Karli
Enjoy a bowl of tender chicken, crunchy veggies, and rice covered in a homemade Teriyaki sauce.
- February 6from One Happy Housewife
The gentle sweet heat of a warm bowl of this amazing soup is so comforting.
- February 7from One Happy Housewife
Pineapple, red and yellow peppers, and sweet onion give the traditional Sloppy Joe a Hawaiian twist.
- February 8from One Happy Housewife
Yes – you can enjoy Cajun Shrimp Alfredo at home! This creamy, rich pasta is loaded with andouille sausage, plump tender shrimp, and Cajun flavor. This popular recipe is easy to make and a must-try!
- February 9from One Happy Housewife
Tender, tasty chicken, sweet veggies, and dumplings. This is the epitome of comfort food.
- February 10from Paint the Kitchen Red
A New Orleans staple, this Instant Pot version of jambalaya is loaded with andouille sausage, chicken, and shrimp. So tasty!
- February 11from One Happy Housewife
Rigatoni pasta and savory ground sausage are covered in a cheesy marinara sauce. This is a quick, easy, and filling pasta dish that the entire family will love.
- February 12from Monday is Meatloaf
This easy weeknight meal will give you the most tender and succulent beef tips loaded with layers of flavor in a savory mushroom gravy.
- February 13from One Happy Housewife
A fast and simple pasta dinner that even the most picky of eaters will devour. This one is sure to become one of your go-to recipes for those hectic weeknights.
- February 14from One Happy Housewife
Perfectly cooked and tender lobster tails made fast in the Instant Pot.
- February 15from Spice Cravings
This mildly spiced Indian chicken curry in a creamy smooth sauce is fantastic!
- February 16from One Happy Housewife
Made with only 4 ingredients, this fall apart delicious pulled pork is so tasty and versatile.
- February 17from One Happy Housewife
A very popular recipe that’s fast, easy, and so versatile. The perfect busy weeknight meal!
- February 18from One Happy Housewife
This classic comfort dish is made fast – from scratch. Egg noodles, tuna, and peas covered in a deliciously creamy homemade sauce with just the right seasonings will make this recipe an instant family favorite.
- February 19from My Forking Life
Thick-cut pork chops seared, pressure cooked, and covered in a wonderful gravy.
- February 20from One Happy Housewife
Simple ingredients like pasta, sausage, and cheese seasoned with the perfect touch of Cajun spices make this a winning combination. This is a super easy weeknight dinner with a wonderful kick of cajun.
- February 21from One Happy Housewife
Made with Israeli couscous, seasoned ground sirloin, and sweet peppers, this quick and easy pasta dish is full of flavor and certain to become a family favorite. Perfect for busy weeknights!
- February 22from One Happy Housewife
A hearty, filling and delicious classic Honduran recipe that’s full of Latin flavor.
- February 23from One Happy Housewife
An unbelievably flavorful and juicy meat, covered in melted cheese and served on toasted, crispy, buttered bread.
- February 24from Simply Happy Foodie
A quick and easy meal that’s both delicious and healthy!
- February 25from One Happy Housewife
A incredibly delicious pasta dish that features a homemade Alfredo sauce that’s unforgettably rich, creamy, and flavorful.
- February 26from Simply Vegetarian 777
Make a hearty restaurant-style minestrone at home with this super simple recipe.
- February 27from Piping Pot Curry
An authentic chicken curry made in a simple onion-tomato gravy with the wonderful aroma of Indian spices.
- February 28from One Happy Housewife
Penne pasta drenched in an impossibly creamy sun-dried tomato and basil sauce. And since you’ll have it on the table in less than 20 minutes, it’s a perfect meal for any weeknight dinner.
- from Paint the Kitchen Red
A quick and easy Chinese style fried rice made in the Instant Pot.
- from Ministry of Curry
A lightly sweetened rice with tropical coconut flavor. A perfect side for Indian dishes.
- from Two Sleevers
A delightfully sweet and sour side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
The perfect combination of flavorful cheeses and a hint of garlic makes this super creamy mac and cheese absolutely incredible.
- from One Happy Housewife
An incredibly delicious and healthy side dish that can be served fast using the help of the Instant Pot.
- from Food n Service
This super popular Monkey Bread recipe is a must try! Sweet perfection!
- from One Happy Housewife
These deliciously decadent mini cakes are overflowing with a molten chocolate center, caramel and pecans. They are an indulgence like no other!
- from One Happy Housewife
A moist chocolate cake layered with a smooth, creamy flan, and topped with caramel.
- from One Happy Housewife
Drizzled with a sweet lemony glaze, this wonderful lemon cake is the perfect refreshing dessert.
- from Living Sweet Moments
This moist, creamy, and decadent cheesecake is a pure slice of heaven.
Download the February 2022 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of February, check out my archive of February Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
Looking for a past meal plan?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2022 Meal Plans
- November 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan