The weather is still wonky these days, and we go from hot to cold to rainy and dreary. In this February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan, I’ve included some easy and delicious soups, and some pasta dishes to bring plenty of warmth and sunshine to those cold dreary days. Also, Valentine’s Day is coming up, so I added a special treat for that day. And don’t forget to look at the sides and desserts to complement your meals. Here’s what you can expect:
Instant Pot Soups
Since we still have plenty of cold days ahead of us, I have included some warm and delicious Instant Pot Soups in this February Instant Pot Meal Plan. We start the month with Broccoli Cheese Soup, end the month with Minestrone, and have plenty of soups sprinkled throughout the month.
Some of the other wonderful soups that you’ll find on the meal plan this month are Chicken and Dumplings, Vanilla Jalapeño Corn Chowder, and Bean Soup.
Broccoli Cheese Soup
If you’re looking for a creamy and cheesy comfort soup then you must try my Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup. This soup is easy to make, uses fresh and wholesome ingredients like broccoli and carrots, and is ready in less than 30 minutes!! The tender broccoli and creamy cheddar flavor are fantastic. This soothing soup will warm your hungry tummy and comfort your soul.
Chicken and Dumplings
If you need some quintessential comfort food, then my Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings is the meal for you. Enjoy big, plump, fluffy dumplings, bite-sized tender chicken, and wholesome veggies in a flavorful broth-based stew. This is the perfect pick-me-up dish for those days when the wintry weather has you down.
Vanilla Jalapeño Corn Chowder
The soothing sweet warmth of my Instant Pot Vanilla Jalapeño Corn Chowder will comfort you on those cold February days. Made with a blend of sweet corn, spices, cream, jalapeño, and vanilla, this thick, creamy, and flavorful soup is so irresistible that one bowl just isn’t enough.
Introduce the flavors of Central America to your dinner table. My Instant Pot Bean Soup is a Honduran classic. Known as Sopa de Frijoles, not only is this soup thick, hearty, and filling, but it is loaded with the authentic flavors of Central America. Certain to warm your soul, this soup is a must-try that your family will love.
Instant Pot Pastas
Just like soups, pasta dishes can be incredibly warming and soothing when the weather is nasty outside. Plus, they’re so easy to make, hearty and filling, and everyone loves them. That’s why I always include a variety of Instant Pot Pasta Recipes in my meal plans, and this February Instant Pot Meal Plan is no exception.
This month, you’ll find comfort in my recipes for Spaghetti and Meatballs, Cajun Shrimp Alfredo, Tuna Casserole, and Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
This dump and start meal is the perfect weeknight family dinner. My Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe lets you make this hearty Italian classic in minutes using your pressure cooker. Serve this pasta dish with a side of garlic bread for a complete comfort meal.
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
There is no better pair than seafood and pasta. I load up my Instant Pot Cajun Shrimp Alfredo with plump, tender shrimp, tasty andouille sausage, and plenty of Cajun attitude. What’s even better is that this fantastic seafood pasta dish comes together in about 20 minutes. This recipe is perfect for those weeknights when you need something quick and delicious.
This a classic comfort meal. I make this wonderful Instant Pot Tuna Casserole with simple ingredients like egg noodles, flaky tuna, and green peas. And the best part… this super creamy casserole uses no canned soups. This is a family favorite! Top it with cheese and potato chips and crisp for some added crunchy goodness.
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
I love the color and flavor that sun-dried tomatoes add to pasta dishes. My Instant Pot Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta is the perfect meal for busy weeknights. It’s a simple meal that’s ready in 20 minutes and my family loves it. I cover penne pasta in a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that’s infused with basil and it’s absolutely delicious.
Instant Pot Valentines Day Recipes
I have you covered for Valentine’s Day in this February Meal Plan. You’ll find a recipe for one of the most delicious seafood dishes there is. And it’s all made in your pressure cooker. So get ready to have the most enjoyable meal with your special loved one.
My Instant Pot Lobster Tails are the perfect indulgent dinner to make to impress your significant other on this special day. These lobster tails are tender, sweet, and cooked to perfection. Serve with garlic butter for a heavenly Valentine’s meal.
Instant Pot Side Dishes
I always provide you with plenty of Instant Pot Side Dishes to choose from to serve with your meal. In this February meal plan, you’ll find side dishes like Fried Rice, German Red Cabbage, White Cheddar Mac, and Lemon Butter Broccoli.
White Cheddar Mac
This recipe for Instant Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese makes a phenomenal side dish. It’s so good that it may steal the spotlight from the main dish. This Mac & Cheese uses a combination of white cheeses that makes this pasta incredibly flavorful and creamy.
Lemon Butter Broccoli
My Instant Pot Lemon Butter Broccoli is a fresh and delicious way to serve broccoli. I just steam the broccoli in the pressure cooker and then toss it in a wonderful homemade lemon butter dressing. This one is super tasty and so quick and easy to make.
Instant Pot Desserts
You’ll find some wonderful sweet treats in my February Instant Pot Meal Plan. All the Instant Pot Dessert Recipes in this month’s meal plan are easy to make and fantastically delicious. You’ll find recipes for Monkey Bread, Lemon Cake, Chocoflan, and Turtle Lava Cakes.
Cochoflan, also known as Impossible Cake, is a wonderful Hispanic dessert that I grew up enjoying in Honduras that features a layer of chocolate cake topped with a layer of flan. My Instant Pot Chocoflan is made with the moistest chocolate cake layered with a smooth, creamy flan, and topped with a delicious caramel sauce.
Turtle Lava Cakes
I recommend my Instant Pot Turtle Lava Cakes for a special Valentine’s Day dessert! These little cakes are so easy to make and so indulgent. The gooey molten chocolate center is absolutely heavenly. They’ll be the perfect ending to your special meal!
Enjoy my February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
- February 1from One Happy Housewife
The combination of broccoli, carrots, cream, and cheddar make for a hearty soup that’s amazingly creamy and flavorful.
- February 2from One Happy Housewife
With a mix of sweet, acidic and earthy flavors this traditional Mexican food will provide a unique experience for your taste buds.
- February 3from One Happy Housewife
You can never go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone loves it and it’s always easy. This recipe makes it even easier because it requires no prep and is ready in minutes.
- February 4from The Bearded Hiker
This quick and hearty soup is perfect to feed your family on a cool winter day.
- February 5from Cooking with Karli
Enjoy a bowl of tender chicken, crunchy veggies, and rice covered in a homemade Teriyaki sauce.
- February 6from One Happy Housewife
The gentle sweet heat of a warm bowl of this amazing soup is so comforting.
- February 7from One Happy Housewife
Pineapple, red and yellow peppers, and sweet onion give the traditional Sloppy Joe a Hawaiian twist.
- February 8from One Happy Housewife
Yes – you can enjoy Cajun Shrimp Alfredo at home! This creamy, rich pasta is loaded with andouille sausage, plump tender shrimp, and Cajun flavor. This popular recipe is easy to make and a must-try!
- February 9from One Happy Housewife
Tender, tasty chicken, sweet veggies, and dumplings. This is the epitome of comfort food.
- February 10from Paint the Kitchen Red
A New Orleans staple, this Instant Pot version of jambalaya is loaded with andouille sausage, chicken, and shrimp. So tasty!
- February 11from One Happy Housewife
Rigatoni pasta and savory ground sausage are covered in a cheesy marinara sauce. This is a quick, easy, and filling pasta dish that the entire family will love.
- February 12from Monday is Meatloaf
This easy weeknight meal will give you the most tender and succulent beef tips loaded with layers of flavor in a savory mushroom gravy.
- February 13from One Happy Housewife
A fast and simple pasta dinner that even the most picky of eaters will devour. This one is sure to become one of your go-to recipes for those hectic weeknights.
- February 14from One Happy Housewife
Perfectly cooked and tender lobster tails made fast in the Instant Pot.
- February 15from Spice Cravings
This mildly spiced Indian chicken curry in a creamy smooth sauce is fantastic!
- February 16from One Happy Housewife
Made with only 4 ingredients, this fall apart delicious pulled pork is so tasty and versatile.
- February 17from One Happy Housewife
A very popular recipe that’s fast, easy, and so versatile. The perfect busy weeknight meal!
- February 18from One Happy Housewife
This classic comfort dish is made fast – from scratch. Egg noodles, tuna, and peas covered in a deliciously creamy homemade sauce with just the right seasonings will make this recipe an instant family favorite.
- February 19from My Forking Life
Thick-cut pork chops seared, pressure cooked, and covered in a wonderful gravy.
- February 20from One Happy Housewife
Simple ingredients like pasta, sausage, and cheese seasoned with the perfect touch of Cajun spices make this a winning combination. This is a super easy weeknight dinner with a wonderful kick of cajun.
- February 21from One Happy Housewife
Made with Israeli couscous, seasoned ground sirloin, and sweet peppers, this quick and easy pasta dish is full of flavor and certain to become a family favorite. Perfect for busy weeknights!
- February 22from One Happy Housewife
A hearty, filling and delicious classic Honduran recipe that’s full of Latin flavor.
- February 23from One Happy Housewife
An unbelievably flavorful and juicy meat, covered in melted cheese and served on toasted, crispy, buttered bread.
- February 24from Simply Happy Foodie
A quick and easy meal that’s both delicious and healthy!
- February 25from One Happy Housewife
A incredibly delicious pasta dish that features a homemade Alfredo sauce that’s unforgettably rich, creamy, and flavorful.
- February 26from The Halfway Homesteaders
This deconstructed egg roll is seriously flavorful, easy to make and absolutely delicious.
- February 27from Piping Pot Curry
An authentic chicken curry made in a simple onion-tomato gravy with the wonderful aroma of Indian spices.
- February 28from One Happy Housewife
Penne pasta drenched in an impossibly creamy sun-dried tomato and basil sauce. And since you’ll have it on the table in less than 20 minutes, it’s a perfect meal for any weeknight dinner.
- February 29from Simply Vegetarian 777
Make a hearty restaurant-style minestrone at home with this super simple recipe.
- from Paint the Kitchen Red
A quick and easy Chinese style fried rice made in the Instant Pot.
- from Ministry of Curry
A lightly sweetened rice with tropical coconut flavor. A perfect side for Indian dishes.
- from Two Sleevers
A delightfully sweet and sour side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
The perfect combination of flavorful cheeses and a hint of garlic makes this super creamy mac and cheese absolutely incredible.
- from One Happy Housewife
An incredibly delicious and healthy side dish that can be served fast using the help of the Instant Pot.
- from Food n Service
This super popular Monkey Bread recipe is a must try! Sweet perfection!
- from One Happy Housewife
These deliciously decadent mini cakes are overflowing with a molten chocolate center, caramel and pecans. They are an indulgence like no other!
- from One Happy Housewife
A moist chocolate cake layered with a smooth, creamy flan, and topped with caramel.
- from One Happy Housewife
Drizzled with a sweet lemony glaze, this wonderful lemon cake is the perfect refreshing dessert.
- from One Happy Housewife
Enjoy this deliciously rich and sweet caramel spread that is a common treat in many Hispanic countries. And, thanks to the pressure cooker, there’s no need to wait for hours to turn condensed milk into this amazing treat! This stuff is so good, it’s addictive!
Download the February 2020 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of February, check out my archive of February Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
LOOKING FOR A PAST MEAL PLAN?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2023 Meal Plans
- May 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2023 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2022 Meal Plans
- December 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan