Soon, it will be time to welcome Spring. I’m certainly ready for the weather to start warming up, for the trees to start bursting with green foliage, and for the flowers to start blooming. In the spirit of Spring, this March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan has lots of fresh new meals. I know you will love all of the recipes in this month’s meal plan. Here’s what you can expect:
Instant Pot Recipes
I have so many wonderful Instant Pot Recipes in this March Meal Plan. You’ll find that most are kid-friendly, and all are simple to make and super flavorful. I can’t wait for you to try them all.
For instance, this month you’ll find my recipe for Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken. The taste of this chicken is outstanding and while most of my recipes are super quick, this one is a bit more involved. But only a bit. And I promise the extra effort is worth it.
My mom would make a version of this recipe when I was a child and I have so many splendid memories tied to the flavors of this dish. So, I hope I can pass that on to you, and you will now make your own memories at the dinner table over a plate of this wonderful chicken.
Another wonderful recipe in this month’s meal plan is the Instant Pot Carnitas. This pork roast is cooked to perfection. Once it comes out of the pot, it just starts to fall apart. It’s so tender that the shredding is simple work.
This pork is perfect on sandwiches, in tacos, on nachos, and more. For making pulled pork sandwiches, just mix the shredded pork with the desired amount of your favorite BBQ sauce. And for tacos, I like to crisp the shredded pork on a hot skillet on the stove for a few minutes. I love to make versatile recipes that can be used for several meals, and these Carnitas are perfect for that.
Finally, the Instant Pot French Dip is a showstopper. Every time that I put the chuck roast in the pot and start cooking this recipe, the house fills with an amazing beefy aroma and the entire family gets excited. They know that when that mouthwatering smell permeates through the house, they’ll soon be enjoying some of the most extraordinary sandwiches. The shredded beef that this recipe makes is so amazingly tender and juicy.
Instant Pot Side Dishes
A great side dish can take a good meal to great. To accompany the many wonderful main dishes in this March meal plan, I’ve added a handful of Instant Pot Side Dishes that you’re sure to enjoy. All of these side dishes are quick and simple to make. Plus, they’re super tasty!
For instance, the Instant Pot Green Beans are so fast, easy, delicious, and nutritious. They’re the perfect side dish for those busy weeknights. Just throw them in the pot, add some butter, garlic, broth, salt, and pepper, then cook. You’ll have delicious green beans in minutes.
There are plenty of other quick and delicious side dish recipes for the Instant Pot in this meal plan, so check them out.
Instant Pot Desserts
Looking for a spectacular dessert to follow dinner? Well, my Arroz con Leche and Flan are to die for. You definitely do not want to pass up the chance to make these two wonderful Instant Pot Desserts. There is a reason that they are two of the most popular recipes on the blog.
My Instant Pot Flan recipe is rich, creamy, and topped with a wonderful caramel sauce. I grew up enjoying this dessert in Honduras. It’s very thick, with a consistency that’s closer to cheesecake than a traditional Mexican flan. And, let me tell you, it’s amazing! It’s the perfect dessert to follow up any delicious meal.
Arroz con Leche
The Instant Pot Arroz con Leche is a super comforting dessert. It is the Hispanic version of rice pudding. While usually served cold, we love to eat it warm. It’s just so much better that way. Try it, you’ll be thanking me afterward.
Don’t miss all the other great desserts in this month’s meal plan. The Cakes in a Jar and the Peanut Butter Lava Cakes are incredible! They are all sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Here’s to cooking delicious meals and having a great month ahead!
Make sure you also check out my latest Instant Pot Meal Plan.
March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
Below the list of recipes, you will find a link to the downloadable calendar and links to all my monthly Instant Pot meal plans.
- March 1from One Happy Housewife
Enjoy the delightful tastes of the islands with this sweet, savory and tangy chicken cooked with bell pepper, sweet onion, pineapple and macadamia nuts.
- March 2from The Halfway Homesteaders
All the flavor of Pad Thai but made with spaghetti squash.
- March 3from Sidetracked Sarah
There is nothing like a warm chicken stew to warm the soul on those days when you need a pick me up.
- March 4from Wondermom Wannabe
Easily cook mussels using your electric pressure cooker.
- March 5from One Happy Housewife
Authentic flavor, incredibly juicy pork, and crispy edges. Traditional pork carnitas made in a fraction of the time.
- March 6from Sidetracked Sarah
Use this versatile recipe to make tacos, fajitas, nachos, salads, and more.
- March 7from Encouraging Moms at Home
If you’re looking for a change from ground beef, then these turkey sloppy joe’s are a great alternative.
- March 8from One Happy Housewife
This hearty, healthy, homemade chicken soup is so tasty and loaded with nourishing vegetables and spices.
- March 9from The Halfway Homesteaders
This deconstructed egg roll is seriously flavorful, easy to make and absolutely delicious.
- March 10from Encouraging Moms at Home
A simple dinner that’s super delicious.
- March 11from One Happy Housewife
The absolute BEST Instant Pot Mac and Cheese! A blend of four cheeses make it the creamiest and cheesiest. There is nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of this favorite pasta dish.
- March 12from One Happy Housewife
An unbelievably flavorful and juicy meat, covered in melted cheese and served on toasted, crispy, buttered bread.
- March 13from One Happy Housewife
You can never go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone loves it and it’s always easy. This recipe makes it even easier because it requires no prep and is ready in minutes.
- March 14from Encouraging Moms at Home
This vegetable beef soup is the perfect meal to warm and nourish your family during the cold fall and winter months.
- March 15from Food n Service
The sweet deliciousness of pineapple cooked into shredded chicken. What a wonderful way to enjoy chicken.
- March 16from The Halfway Homesteaders
Tastes like authentic Mexican without all the carbs.
- March 17from The Halfway Homesteaders
This rich and hearty Irish lamb stew is packed with flavor.
- March 18from The Halfway Homesteaders
Enjoy the taste of The Olive Garden’s Zuppa Tuscana right in the comfort of your own home.
- March 19from One Happy Housewife
With a mix of sweet, acidic and earthy flavors this traditional Mexican food will provide a unique experience for your taste buds.
- March 20from Food n Service
A simple and delicious shredded chicken infused with the flavors of Asian cuisine.
- March 21from Sidetracked Sarah
There is nothing like the aromas and tastes of a pot roast. This pressure cooker version is simple and delicious.
- March 22from One Happy Housewife
A simple way to make chicken breast using the pressure cooker. Use in a variety of meals.
- March 23from Encouraging Moms at Home
A warm and tasty chili made with lentils.
- March 24from Encouraging Moms at Home
A lean chicken breast made with french onion flavor.
- March 25from Food n Service
Made with chicken, this is a healthier and flavorful way to enjoy enchiladas.
- March 26from Recipes from a Pantry
Have a moist and flavorful rotisserie style chicken in less than 45 minutes with this simple recipe.
- March 27from One Happy Housewife
Pineapple, red and yellow peppers, and sweet onion give the traditional Sloppy Joe a Hawaiian twist.
- March 28from Paint the Kitchen Red
Looking for a Thai fix? This recipe is loaded with the flavor that you thought you could only get at your favorite local Thai restaurant.
- March 29from The Halfway Homesteaders
Maintain a low-carb diet while enjoying that wonderfully delicious pizza flavor.
- March 30from Sidetracked Sarah
A quick and easy meal for those crazy, hectic days.
- from One Happy Housewife
Cooked and seasoned to perfection, these mashed potatoes are so fast and easy to make.
- from Carmy
Healthy and easy to make, acorn squash is the perfect side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
The buttery garlic flavor make these tender green beans a favorite side dish.
- from One Happy Housewife
Sweet ears of corn make an easy vegetable side dish.
- from The Halfway Homesteaders
These wonderful cakes come in so many delicious flavors and are so easy to make.
- from Food n Service
For the peanut butter and chocolate lovers, this chocolate lava cake is filled with warm gooey peanut butter. Yum!
- from One Happy Housewife
This traditional Hispanic dessert is so creamy, rich and delicious. Simple ingredients and so quick and easy to make.
- from One Happy Housewife
One of my favorite desserts growing up! A heavenly dark caramel blankets this rich, creamy, and silky smooth flan. You’ll want to make this one all the time!
Download the March 2018 Meal Plan Calendar.
For more Instant Pot Meal Plan ideas for the month of March, check out my archive of March Instant Pot Meal Plans.
Past Instant Pot Meal Plans
Each month I publish a new, updated Instant Pot Meal Plan. So don’t miss out on seeing what wonderful dishes I’ve included in my latest one.
LOOKING FOR A PAST MEAL PLAN?
You can also access all of my previously published Instant Pot Meal Plans through the links below. I handpick the recipes that appear each month, so you will find that each month is unique with its own set of recipes geared specifically toward that month. Plus, on each meal plan page, you can download the printable calendar for that month.
2023 Meal Plans
2022 Meal Plans
- December 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2022 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2021 Meal Plans
- December 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2021 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2020 Meal Plans
- December 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2020 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2019 Meal Plans
- December 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- January 2019 Instant Pot Meal Plan
2018 Meal Plans
- December 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- November 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- October 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- September 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- August 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- July 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- June 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- May 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- April 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- March 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan
- February 2018 Instant Pot Meal Plan