Instant Pot Spanish Rice
10 minute NPR
This restaurant-style Spanish Rice is easily made right at home using the Instant Pot. Loaded with the authentic flavor of your favorite Spanish Rice, this will quickly become a family favorite side dish for just about any meal.
- 2 tbsp olive oil may substitute with other vegetable oil
- 2 cups long grain rice rinsed until water runs clear and air-dried
- 1 ½ cups sweet onion diced
- 1 cup bell pepper(s) red and green mixed, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1 jar salsa 16 oz jar - Use your favorite salsa, I used Arriba Mild Fire Roasted Mexican Salsa
- 1 ½ tsps kosher salt or to taste
Non-members can get the full recipe here.
While every effort is made to correctly calculate these nutritional facts, they should be used as general guidance as they may not be 100% accurate.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 456mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 25.5mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.6mg