These Instant Pot pasta and ground beef recipes will allow you to have dinner on the table fast. They are perfect for busy weeknights when you're running short on time. Your family will be happy and well fed!
If you are looking for some amazing pasta with ground beef recipes that you can make in the Instant Pot, then you’re in the right place. This list of recipes is part of my big list of Instant Pot Beef Recipes.
Before we get to the recipes, I want to answer a few common questions about making pasta with ground beef in the Instant Pot.
Is There a Way To Make Pasta In The Instant Pot Less Messy?
Yes! There is!
Just like you, I was tired of the huge mess spewing all over my kitchen when doing a pressure release with pasta. So, my hubby and I set out to find a way to make pasta in the Instant Pot less messy.
Guess what? We found a solution that works amazingly!
Check out my post where I’ll show you how to use the trivet to avoid a mess when making plain pasta in the Instant Pot.
Pin it to Pinterest
Save this amazing list of Instant Pot Pasta & Ground Beef recipes for later!
What’s The Best Ground Beef to Use to Make These Pasta Recipes?
There are a few different types of ground beef that you can choose from when making these pasta dishes. Ground beef can range from 4%-30% fat content and will vary in taste and texture. You’ll find it packaged at your local supermarket as:
- Regular Ground Beef: This is the fattiest and most flavorful ground beef containing up to 30 percent fat. It can be very greasy and can shrink significantly while cooking.
- Ground Chuck: A very tender, moist and flavorful ground beef containing 15 to 20 percent fat. If you want to add some great flavor to your dish while reducing your fat intake, use this one.
- Ground Round: Drier and less flavorful than the previous options, ground round contains 10 to 20 percent fat. Since it is less flavorful, I only use this meat when cooking together with vegetables or into sauces.
- Ground Sirloin: This ground beef only contains 7 to 10 percent fat and is both tender and very flavorful. While it is drier and not quite as flavorful as ground chuck, this is my preferred choice for most dishes because it offers the best balance of flavor with much less fat.
- Extra Lean Ground Beef: This ground beef can contain as little as 4% fat. If you are restricting your fat intake, then this one is your best bet.
Personally, I prefer using ground sirloin in most recipes but many of the recipes below will give you their recommendations on what ground beef works best for that particular recipe.
How Long Do These Instant Pot Pasta Recipes Take?
This really depends on which recipe you’re making but all of the recipes below take less than an hour to prep, cook and serve. Most of the recipes below actually take less than thirty minutes, and many like my Cheesy Beef & Bowties, Beef & Macaroni Casserole, and Taco Pasta will let you have dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes.
Pasta with Ground Beef Recipes
These are the recipes that I come to over and over when I’m in the middle of a hectic week. They’re just so quick and easy to make. Plus, the combination of pasta and ground beef is so filling. My entire family loves these recipes.
My own Pasta and Ground Beef Recipes
Here is a list of my own Instant Pot pasta with ground beef recipes. These are truly some of my family’s absolute favorite meals.
Beef Casserole from One Happy Housewife
This deliciously creamy beef and pasta casserole is the perfect hearty and filling meal for those busy weeknights.
Cheeseburger Macaroni from One Happy Housewife
A super hearty and flavorful, from scratch pasta casserole made fast.
Cheesy Beef & Bowtie Pasta from One Happy Housewife
A fast and simple pasta dinner that even the most picky of eaters will devour.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce from One Happy Housewife
A tasty traditional Italian pasta dish that will be loved by the whole family and can be served in minutes.
Taco Pasta from One Happy Housewife
The perfect hearty meal for a busy weeknight, this easy and delicious pasta dish is kid-approved and will be ready in no time.
Lasagna from One Happy Housewife
A rich, creamy and flavorful lasagna that you can have on the table in no time.
Pasta and Ground Beef Recipes From Others
Here is a list of Instant Pot pasta with ground beef recipes from other great food bloggers.
What Is Usually Served With Pasta and Ground Beef?
Nothing goes better with a pasta dish than a salad and a slice of french bread with an olive oil dip.
Looking for even more pasta recipes? Check out this huge list of amazing pasta recipes.