I just recently discovered lavender, and absolutely fell in love with it!
I’ve never been a big fan of the color purple but when I saw these cute little burlap sack lavender flowers when I was out shopping, I saw purple in a whole different light!
Pin it to Pinterest
Save this post to Pinterest.
Now, if you know me well, then you know I do not have a green thumb! So these beautiful faux lavender plants add the perfect touch to my decor without me worrying about killing them!
There are so many ways that I’m now using these lavender flowers in my decor! Just look at this lovely little kettle I got at TJ Maxx. The bright white with the pop of color just looks perfect!
I’ve been using them in just about every area of my home and they always blend in perfectly with the rest of my decor. They are so delicate and pretty.
On a recent trip to Cracker Barrel, I spotted these beauties for 50% off so you know they had to come home with me!
I placed them on top of our new slim desk we set up in our living room. They add the perfect touch color! You can read more about the desk here.
I’ve also decorated various other spots in my home with lavender. Here I added it to the centerpiece on my dining room table. It really compliments my Pioneer Woman set.
You’ll also find a touch of lavender on my dining room buffet as well.
As you can see, now I love decorating with lavender flowers! The soothing pop of color they add can compliment, and liven up, just about any space in my home. I just can’t get enough!
Get Started Decorating With Lavender
Here are some great options to help you get started decorating your home with lavender.
- This arrangement of lavender flowers in a wood bucket is absolutely beautiful.
- Give life to any wall with this lavender wreath. This lavender mix wreath and this lavender and wild grass wreath are beautiful options also.
- These lavender flowers placed in a galvanized tin will brighten any room.
- Add life to any corner of your home by placing one of these cute little burlap jars filled with lavender.
- Having a handful of these lavender stems will allow you to easily make your own arrangements. This lavender bush and this flocked lavender bouquet are some other options that will help you make your own arrangements. There are also these bulk stems for larger arrangements.
- Wow! These lavender florals in a wood vase are amazing! These would be perfect sitting on the front porch.
Decorate Your Home With Lavender
I put together a few of my favorite resources to help give you a few more ideas and some inspiration for decorating with lavender.
Lavender Decorating Ideas For DIYers
I’m not crafty but for those of you who are, this is an absolutely beautiful DIY project from It All Started With Paint:
Bonnie from The Pin Junkie created an awesome step-by-step tutorial on how to make a lavender wreath. This makes for a gorgeous decor piece for any wall or front door. Imagine welcoming guests to your front door with this beautiful, fragrant wreath.
Adding Lavender to Your Home Decor
Lavender Table Decorations and Centerpiece Ideas
These lavender topiaries from Melanie at My Rustic Farmhouse are stunning.