5-Minute Chicken Pot Pie
Stuffed with a creamy chicken and vegetable mix and topped with a buttery flaky pie crust, this chicken pot pie is so hearty and delicious. Plus, it's super fast and simple to make! It only takes 5 minutes to throw this wonderfully savory pie together. It's the perfect weeknight dinner for busy families.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
- 1 ½ cups cooked and shredded chicken or 1 can premium white chunk chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 can sliced new potatoes
- 1 refrigerated pie crust for pie cover
- 1 deep-dish frozen pie shell
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon I prefer Maggi Caldo Sabor a Pollo
Mix all ingredients together and pour into deep-dish pie shell.
Cover with refrigerated pie crust, pinching the edges together.
Make several slits on the top of the crust. Cover the edges of the pie with foil to keep them from burning. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 732mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 56.1% | Vitamin C: 6.7% | Calcium: 3.8% | Iron: 14.2%