Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
If you need a quick, easy, and tasty meal that can serve a crowd of hungry mouths, then this chicken fajita sheet pan recipe is what you're looking for. In minutes you'll have tender, juicy strips of seasoned chicken with roasted sweet bell peppers, and onions. Grab a warm tortilla and load it up!
for the Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsps cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
for the Fajita Filling
- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 3 bell pepper(s) multi-colored, rinsed, cored and sliced into strips
- 1 large yellow onion halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
Non-members can get the full recipe here.
While every effort is made to correctly calculate these nutritional facts, they should be used as general guidance as they may not be 100% accurate.
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 819mg | Potassium: 946mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3593IU | Vitamin C: 124mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg