Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice
10 minute NPR
Liven up your meal with this fresh and festive side dish. Cilantro lime rice compliments any Mexican inspired dish and is perfect served on burritos, tacos, and with bowls, and salads.
- 2 tbsps avocado oil may substitute with high heat olive oil or other vegetable oil
- 2 cups long grain rice rinsed until water runs clear, I prefer Jasmine rice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ tsps kosher salt or to taste
- 3 tbsps lime juice freshly squeezed
- ⅛ tsp lime zest
- ½ cup cilantro rinsed, dried, finely chopped and loosely packed
Non-members can get the full recipe here.
While every effort is made to correctly calculate these nutritional facts, they should be used as general guidance as they may not be 100% accurate.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 442mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.4mg