Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
2 minute NPR
This pressure cooker chicken tetrazzini with tender chicken and plump spaghetti pasta in an incredibly creamy white sauce is so comforting and delicious. This is a pasta dish that the whole family will love.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil or other vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts brined and cubed
- 2 tbsps dried minced onion
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti can substitute linguine or fettuccini
- 4 cups unsalted chicken stock
for the Cream Sauce
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream room temperature
- 3 tbsps all-purpose flour
- 4 tsps Better than Bouillon roasted chicken flavor
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup whole milk room temperature
to add After Cooking
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded, can substitute mozzarella
Non-members can get the full recipe here.
While every effort is made to correctly calculate these nutritional facts, they should be used as general guidance as they may not be 100% accurate.
Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 578mg | Potassium: 732mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 1.6mg