Let’s get started making this easy Instant Pot pasta recipe.
Instant Pot Beef and Bowtie Pasta
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 pound ground beef I use 90/10 ground sirloin
- 1 jar vodka sauce 24 ounce
- 3 cups unsalted beef stock may substitute chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
While every effort is made to correctly calculate these nutritional facts, they should be used as general guidance as they may not be 100% accurate.