Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup
After making this simple homemade cream of mushroom soup, you'll never buy canned soup again! This flavorful soup is comforting, creamy and full of fresh mushrooms.
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup cremini mushrooms rinsed, chopped, and pat dry
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk divided
- 3 tbsps all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps Better than Bouillon roasted beef flavor
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Non-members can get the full recipe here.
While every effort is made to correctly calculate these nutritional facts, they should be used as general guidance as they may not be 100% accurate.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Calcium: 207mg | Iron: 0.5mg