Having a lovely, well-organized bedside table can help you go to bed feeling clear headed and relaxed. Make sure to keep it to the essentials only: a lamp, a clock and one or two decor pieces. That’s pretty much all you need. Keeping a few of your favorite books on the table is always a great option as well.
Shop My Bedroom
I’ve linked to a few of the items I keep on my nightstand, plus a few other items from my bedroom.
Items I Keep on My Nightstand
These are a few of the items that I currently keep on my nightstand (as pictured in the photo above):
- My pocket watch clock is so much prettier than one of those ugly plastic alarm clocks that I used to keep on my nightstand.
- I always keep my favorite books and current reads on my nightstand so that they are readily available for my reading time. One of my favorites, The Magnolia Story, is a must read. It’s such a sweet and inspiring story.
This is what you’ll find in my bedroom:
- My four poster bed is the centerpiece of my bedroom and really makes a beautiful statement.
- I also have the matching dresser.
- I keep both of my nightstands decorated with beautiful faux florals.
- Hanging from the front cross beam on my bed four poster bed, I have these flameless pillar candles placed inside these lanterns. The flameless candles have a timer so that you can set them to come on at the right time of the day.
See this photo on Instagram